接吻虽好,但也要注意口腔细菌

中国人虽然比较含蓄,把接吻当作一件私密的事情,不过现在的年轻人已经越来越开放了,很多城市也都有了接吻比赛,用接吻表达爱意。

接吻的美好之处在于,无需任何语言,任何动作,将万千深情融于浅浅的四瓣朱唇,在万籁俱寂的黑夜,或是喧喧嚷嚷的人群,向对方传递着唯一的真诚与爱意。当然,最美好之处,仍在于你.

咳咳,对不起,要打断一下,从口腔科医生的专业角度来看,接吻整个过程不仅仅交换了双方的爱意,也交换了唾液,口腔细菌,黏膜脱落细胞,食物残渣.

请原谅六颗牙的简单粗暴,为了我们在意的那个人,为了带给对方更美好的体验,接吻之前的准备工作还是非常重要的。

细菌交换

平均每次10秒钟的接吻,就有大约8千万个口腔细菌进行了交换,在长时间生活在一起的情侣的唾液中,可以检测到基因型同源的细菌菌株,原来「日」久生的不仅是情,还有口腔细菌呐。

口腔中的细菌,绝大部分游荡在唾液中,起起伏伏,没有固定的住所,这些「苦行僧」一旦找到了落脚点牙齿,便会长出长长的手脚,像爬山虎一样牢牢地吸附在牙齿表面,它们完成这一过程大约需要20个小时。

如果我们一天只刷一次牙齿,间隔时间是24小时,细菌已经定居在牙齿表面就不容易清除掉了。因此,建议大家早晚各刷一次牙,每次刷牙都能绊细菌一个大趔趄,没等细菌站稳脚跟,牙刷和牙膏就把细菌清走了。

XXThere are two main types of pathogenic bacteria in the mouth, which are bacteria that cause tooth decay and bacteria that cause periodontal disease. In a healthy oral population, these two types of bacteria live sneaky for most of the time and do not cause major harm.

However, once there is a strong external factor suddenly involved, such as a sudden like to eat sweets such as plums after pregnancy, and these sweets are the favorite of tooth decay bacteria, after the nutrients began to mass, if you brush your teeth and then lazy, In just a few months, you can see small black teeth in your mouth.

For example, changes in estrogen and progesterone during lactation can cause a large increase in periodontal disease bacteria. Sometimes, in order to take care of the child, the brushing of the teeth is neglected, and the gums will be bleeding immediately. This is the initial manifestation of periodontal disease.

There is a more interesting place. People who are prone to tooth decay are not prone to periodontal disease, while people with periodontal disease rarely have tooth decay.

Seeing this, there may be clever readers asking, "I have been gnashing since I was a child. Isn't it possible to exchange bacteria with kissing? Can I find a boyfriend with periodontal disease to balance?"

Hey, about this question, six teeth want to say, if you have to go to the mouth, you can do it.

Oral odor

Let's talk about an important issue that affects the taste of kissing. Oral odor. More than 90% of oral odors come from the mouth itself, and the remaining 10% comes from the gastrointestinal or respiratory diseases.

Causes of oral odor mainly include periodontal disease, wisdom tooth pericoronitis and tooth decay. It is also the reason for the two major types of pathogenic bacteria we just mentioned above.

Oral odor is the loss of balance between the two major types of bacteria, in the stage of crazy growth, resulting in the imbalance of the ecological environment inside the entire mouth.

xx此时,你需要看医生,患有牙周病,从牙齿清洁开始治疗,如果是智齿早发炎症,尽快减轻炎症,尽快选择牙齿;如果你有蛀牙,请尽快填写。保持清新的语调,您和您的伴侣将获得美妙的体验。

亲吻孩子

除了夫妻之间的亲吻,父母也会亲吻孩子。偶尔,我听说婴儿有“接吻病”,因为父母患有一些疾病,使用唾液接触作为传播途径,并且口对口感染传染给较弱的婴儿。

例如,如果你的父亲和母亲的嘴唇有长期疱疹,一定要忍住。不要让你的唾液远离宝宝,不要亲吻宝宝的嘴唇,也不要用舌头来品尝宝宝的食物。

另外,很多人说自己的牙齿不好,父母的牙齿不好,是遗传吗?事实上,这与遗传几乎没有关系,主要是因为在很小的时候,父母通过直接喂食或亲吻将口中的细菌传给婴儿。

宝宝自己的口腔环境和一张白纸一样干净。这些细菌急于占据口腔中的有利地形,因此它们会照顾宝宝一辈子。 (说起来,它似乎也是父母的底池)

六个牙齿还记得我小时候看动画片《三个火枪手》,当达达尼亚和康斯坦斯在高山谷中亲吻时,我害羞地躲在浴室里。那时,我几乎无法理解这个吻的意思,我甚至都不认为我今天是牙医,专注于我口中的事情。也许那是当时种植的那种痴迷.